Choose Your Wedding, Reception and Party Venue with PJ, theweddingfairy
Choosing a special event, wedding and reception, meeting or party venue can be one of the most difficult choices you have to make. There are big details, those little details that make or break your event, who is going to make sure everything is perfect?
Everyone starts planning by looking at magazines, pinterest, word and photo searches, and above all, we recommend commit to finding an expert to help lead the way! Trends for weddings and receptions are evolving all the time and have become customized, personalized, themed and strive for identifying your style with new and effective ideas to WOW your guests, family and friends.
Your party, wedding and reception venue can easily be the overload or on the other hand, the most fun and memorable. Great wedding ideas, trends and decorations come from a “destination wedding specialist” with trending and passion. Enlisting a true entrepreneur who can dedicate themselves to you is a necessity and a dream come true. Reduce your stress, your best friend’s stress, your mother’s stress and still formulate your D.I.Y. wedding and reception by retaining an outstanding, recognized wedding planning team for 2015-2016*. Even non-traditional wedding venues are filled with their own special details and new traditions. You don’t want a rerun of someone else’s wedding, something already done, a bridal copy-cat, the repeat of “I DO’s” from yesterday. The perfect ambiance, the perfect theme and the perfect destination and wedding planner is a reality, accept no substitute.
Here’s What We Know ….
- couples come in all sizes, shapes and colors, that’s why weddings come in all sizes, shapes and colors!
- wedding and destination knowledge MUST be first-hand (not out of a brochure), if they haven’t seen it, done it, they are NOT a Specialist or Expert. ASK then keep looking.
- honeymoon bonuses and packages are out there, let us get them for you
- vow renewals and packages are like swim-up bars, all inclusive or NOT, what are you paying for?
- our wedding and venue packages speak the language of love, so do our hand-picked partners
- all All-Inclusives are NOT the same
- smooth and successful celebrations require a dedicated, passionate and experienced specialist. All professed destination wedding specialists are NOT the same
- designated marriage requirements vary from island to island, country to country AND they change
- destinations, resorts, wedding venues have different flavors, what will your dream wedding taste like?
- free weddings vary and have specific requirements, we know the differences
- friends and family travel and comfort will MAKE or BREAK your wedding (trust us on this one)
- your wedding etiquette, what your guests expect **
- our Special Events and Wedding Coordinator will travel. Ask for a proposal, we can be with you when you board that plane, we can greet your guests when they arrive – and we know they will arrive!
- your imagination is your only limit and we’ll loan you ours!
- our honeymoon, wedding and travel services and communicaions will fit your lifestyle
- all weddings allowed, all brides allowed, all couples allowed, all honeymoons allowed
- concierge planning, first-hand experience, we create your big day!
Our tip to inspire you (besides calling our team,) check out a couple of our 2015’s recent portfolio weddings, ports-of-call weddings, cruise weddings, cultural and non-traditional wedding and reception venues***. Our wedding fairy are our passion and we’ll give them a twist! You carry the flowers, we’ll carry the clipboard.
Ideas are born by listening, talking and dreaming. It’s your wedding, your ceremony, you don’t have to settle for a cookie cutter wedding package or cookie cutter planner “assigned”to you and do you really want to be one of 200 couples a month some big wedding businesses brags about? Many so-called destination wedding companies attach any travel agent, call them a specialist, then require they use preselected suppliers and resorts. They are not in your best interests, they are in their best interests. Who’s wedding is it anyway? Find and create your special event with a recognized wedding and travel specialist. We say OWN your wedding and we don’t tell you what to do.
Look around, consider location. That’s right, you’ve heard it before: location, location, location! It may be anywhere, it may be barefoot on the beach, it may be underwater or in a gazebo. Consider a cultural small restaurant, a renovated warehouse, a local brewery, a sky or rooftop wedding, an art gallery, museum or garden. From vineyards to underground cenotes, from in the water to on the water or under the water! On a ship, on a boat, horseback, a port-of-call wedding, a private island wedding. It may be all-inclusive with private events, it may be traditional OR NOT!
How will your “Diary of My Perfect Wedding” begin and end?
* Recognized as an Expert by the Official 2015-2016 Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Directory, published September 2015, page #52
By: Pamela (PJ) Ott, Trend and Destination Wedding Specialist, Honeymoon and Travel Expert